Music Performance Training needs deep rooted craving for learning , like any other form of Knowledge and art.
We in “Swarohan” believe that the ability to keep learning and consistently improve performance in a Musical art form comes from :
1) Natural Talent ( Innate Qualities that come to us right from our birth).
2) Ability to absorb from a Guru.
3) Ability to listen to Music and reproduce.
4) Hard work through rigorous Practice.
5) Ability to focus during Practice and while Performing on stage.
6) Avoiding negative thoughts and actions.
7) Not being envious about other artists/ fellow students.
8) Having Patrons who can support the artists.
Point No (1) Natural talent is crucial to begin learning music . We must be clear that without a natural ability to understand music it is nearly
impossible to learn music. However it is not a sufficient condition to learn and perform Music. Point No (2) to point No (7) decide the fate of a Student learning Music , to a great extent. Point No(8) is crucial to sustain and survive as a musician.
Swarohan wants to work relentlessly from No (2) to Point No (8) for those who have point No (1).